Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT - Learning
From: Dennis Barb <dennisxmlwork@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 10:07:18 -0700 (PDT)
At 5:13 PM +0100 10/21/05, Antsnio Mota wrote:
>It clearly states it's OT, and 6 messages are not
that "far strayed".
>I've seen much worse on this list whitout no such
warning...

>But since you've also did such a warning because a
post of mine
>regarding Schema, as if Schema belongs to a diferent
galaxy than
>XML/XSL, i have to wonder why such a zealous
treatment...

Look. He's trying to maintain the quality and the
focus of the list. This is why XSL-List is so cool!
Because it isn't XML-Dev. If you want to chat about
anything and everything that may be sort of related to
XML, go to XSML-Dev. XSL-List is tightly focussed. If
you don't like it, go away!

And don't be rude to the list owner - I think he's
going a great job.

http://mail.yahoo.com