Re: [xsl] OT - Learning

Subject: Re: [xsl] OT - Learning
From: António Mota <amsmota@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 18:39:15 +0100
Thanks a lot, it was just that i was hopping to get.

For the people who brag against, if they read my first post, i was
asking for something that i was sure i've read on the list, and even
if it's off-topic and not related to xsl, it was on this list. I was
trying and hoping the original poster remembers it and point me to the
right direction, as it did happen.

Thanks again, David, for remember it and

On 10/21/05, Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Dear Antonio,
>
> I think I remember that thread; I probably posted to it.
>
> There is a principle discussed in philosophy (epistemology) called
> the "hermeneutic circle", which goes back to the nineteenth and
> twentieth centuries (Schleiermacher, Dilthey, Heidegger, Gadamer).
>
> Some more or less random Googling:

http://www.press.jhu.edu/books/hopkins_guide_to_literary_theory/hermeneutics-
_1.html