RE: [xsl] Converting XML to an Escacped URL

Subject: RE: [xsl] Converting XML to an Escacped URL
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 20:47:52 -0000
If I understand correctly you first need to serialize the XML and then to
%HH-encode it.

For the second operation you can use the XPath 2.0 iri-to-uri() function.
There's no standard way of doing the first operation. Saxon has an extension
function saxon:serialize() however.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/