Fwd: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT

Subject: Fwd: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 20:19:11 +1100
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dimitre Novatchev <dnovatchev@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Nov 5, 2005 8:44 AM
Subject: Re: [xsl] Concordance with XSLT
To: "Steven J. DeRose" <sderose@xxxxxxx>
Cc: Wendell Piez <wapiez@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Thanks to Mike, Steve and Kaila for their replies.

The replies show that we need to maintain centrally links to such
available, big XML-ized text corpora -- The Bible, Shakespeare's
works, etc.

For example, years ago I used to access Hamlet at
  http://www.stoa.org/bard/

but this link is nonexistent now.

Probably Dave Pawson could include a section with relevant links to
big XMLized text corpora in his excellent XSLT FAQ?

Cheers,
Dimitre

--
Cheers,