Re: [xsl] ACCESSING SPECIFIC CDATA FIELD

Subject: Re: [xsl] ACCESSING SPECIFIC CDATA FIELD
From: <viniciuscamara@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:21:26 -0300
Sorry about the "Fellows" word.
The next time I'll try to be more specific.
Thank for explanation, I thought that word including the women too.
I need to practice more my English, because I'm from Brazil and when I studied English I learned that word was used for both cases.
Thank again.
See ya!!!

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dennis Barb" <dennisxmlwork@xxxxxxxxx>