Re: [xsl] XPath2 preceding / following axis and attributes

Subject: Re: [xsl] XPath2 preceding / following axis and attributes
From: Soren Kuula <dongfang@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 11:45:40 +0000
Hi, Michael,

The above says it all. The context node has no descendants, so you can
shorten the definition a bit: the following axis of an attribute contains
all descendants of the root of the tree (that is, all element, text, comment
and processing instructions in the tree) that occur after that attribute in
document order. Note that this includes the descendants of the attribute's
parent element.

Rightie. I think the confusion arose from me forgetting that an attribute is not a descendant of anything...

Soren