Re: [xsl] text to xml

Subject: Re: [xsl] text to xml
From: "Bryce K. Nielsen" <bryce@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 15:00:48 -0700
I do believe this message was crossposted between here and the xml-dev group. If so, I have a reply there about xmlLinguist, the Text-to-XML Translator from SysOnyx, Inc. If not, check out the website http://www.sysonyx.com/products/xmllinguist

Bryce K. Nielsen
SysOnyx, Inc. (www.sysonyx.com)
Read the origins of xmlDraft, the Smart XSD Editor
http://www.sysonyx.com/xml-schema-editor

-----Original Message----- From: sharma.tarun@xxxxxxxxx [mailto:sharma.tarun@xxxxxxxxx] Sent: Monday, January 23, 2006 10:45 AM To: xsl-list@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Subject: [xsl] text to xml Importance: High

Hi all, I have a requirement in which I need to convert text file into xml format. Can anybody suggest me how can I use xsl for this purpose. I am a beginner for xsl. Please suggest me some solution or possible some example for it. To be more specific I have a format in which I have the text file. I also have corresponding schema and xml annotation file(which specifies how the file is arranged). Now I need to arrange this text file data into xml.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
-tarun