RE: [xsl] Getting a partial xsd Schema with XSLT

Subject: RE: [xsl] Getting a partial xsd Schema with XSLT
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 12:34:24 -0000
This kind of problem, which essentially involves finding the transitive
closure of relationships in a graph, is going to be vastly easier in XSLT
2.0, so I suggest you try and remove that constraint. There are examples of
similar problems in my XSLT 2.0 book. Someone raised a similar (but easier)
problem involving transformations applied to schemas on xmlschema-dev this
morning.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/