RE: [xsl] possible nested loops

Subject: RE: [xsl] possible nested loops
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 09:39:59 -0000
You still haven't shown us any code, so we're still having to guess what
error you are making, but my guess from previous experience is that you are
using an absolute path expression (one starting with "/") where you should
be using a relative path expression. But since I'm working completely blind,
it might be something completely different.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/