Re: [xsl] RE: Problem with date:add

Subject: Re: [xsl] RE: Problem with date:add
From: Mukul Gandhi <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2006 21:28:54 +0530
Hi Andy,
   You are using ASP.NET page to run the XSLT transform. If I know
correctly, .NET framework's XSLT engine is not based on MSXML. Its a
different XSLT engine composed of classes System.Xml.Xsl.XslTransform
(.NET ver 1.0 & 1.1) or System.Xml.Xsl.XslCompiledTransform (.NET ver

Just out of curiosity I ran the stylesheet you have posted on your
site from a C# program using .NET ver 2.0, and got correct results.


On 2/17/06, Andrew Smith <andrew.smith@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello again,
> I've done some more testing and I've no idea what's going on. I've
> copied a working template from my computer and uploaded it and it
> produces the misbehaviour I've been reporting. I've managed to set up a
> testarea at the following URL
> it's got the
> reported date + 30days as being 2006-02-47T10:17:00.
> The link just shows the XSL file used to get that output. The XML is
> returned from a database query, but for that page it's just
> <root CurrentDateTime="2006-02-17T10:17:00">
>        <nothing />
> </root>
> Or whatever the currentdatetime is. I didn't mention it before, but it
> should be using the MSXML parser version 4, so I'm not sure if this has
> any problems with it.
> Thanks again :-)
> Andy

Current Thread