[xsl] xupdate and xslt

Subject: [xsl] xupdate and xslt
From: Camille Bégnis <camille@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:12:32 +0200
Hi all,

working on the issue of XML documents diffing and patching, I quickly
reviewed the xupdate format as produced (notably) by xmldiff
(http://www.logilab.org/projects/xmldiff/documentation)

I couldn't find any tool that would take advantage of this format to
inject back the patch in a source document. My goal being to be able to
generate a document that *shows* the differences between versions A and B.

Although this is something people started thinking about:
http://sourceforge.net/mailarchive/forum.php?thread_id=7141392&forum_id=40755

Indeed it looks like it shouldn't be complicated to design a XSLT that
would transform an (B-A) Xupdate into an XSLT able to transform A to B...

So is this something, that, in your knowledge, has been worked out, in
this way or another?

Thanks for your input,

Camille.