Re: [xsl] xupdate and xslt

Subject: Re: [xsl] xupdate and xslt
From: Jirka Kosek <jirka@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Apr 2006 10:18:59 +0200
Camille Bignis wrote:

> working on the issue of XML documents diffing and patching, I quickly
> reviewed the xupdate format as produced (notably) by xmldiff
> (http://www.logilab.org/projects/xmldiff/documentation)
>
> I couldn't find any tool that would take advantage of this format to
> inject back the patch in a source document. My goal being to be able to
> generate a document that *shows* the differences between versions A and B.

Try diffmk:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/diffmk/

it has even support for several XML grammars (including DocBook) and for
such grammars it can create output that can be easily rendered as
"document with changebars".

				Jirka

   Jirka Kosek     e-mail: jirka@xxxxxxxx     http://www.kosek.cz
   Profesionalnm 9kolenm a poradenstvm v oblasti technologim XML.
      Podmvejte se na na9 novl spu9tln} web http://DocBook.cz
        Podrobn} pxehled 9kolenm http://xmlguru.cz/skoleni/
                    Nejbli>9m termmny 9kolenm:
      ** XSLT 13.-16.3.2006 ** XML schimata 24.-26.4.2006 **
        ** DocBook 15.-17.5.2006 ** XSL-FO 12.-13.6.2006 **
   http://xmlguru.cz    Blog mostly about XML for English readers

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/x-pkcs7-signature which had a name of smime.p7s]