RE: [xsl] Empty namespace attributes

Subject: RE: [xsl] Empty namespace attributes
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2006 12:31:40 +0100
This has come up three or four times in the last couple of weeks.

Make sure when you generate an element that it's in the right namespace, and
the namespace declarations will look after themselves. For a literal result
element, if the LRE is in namespace N in the stylesheet then it will still
be in namespace N in the result document (even if its parent is in a
different namespace). For elements created using xsl:element, use the
namespace attribute to put them in the right namespace.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/