[xsl] xsl

Subject: [xsl] xsl
From: "Indira Hoti" <IHoti@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 15:47:07 +0100
Hi all,

I haven't got much experience with XML and I just came across a code,
like the one below, which uses 'soap: Envelope' to encapsulate data.

My problem is in getting the xsl file to display that info. At the
moment with the xsl code below I can extract some information, but its
dsisplayed in one string or line, rather than assigned to a html table
cell. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks J

Regards,

Indira

-----------xml-------------------------------------------------

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>

<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl" href="response.xsl"?>

<soap:Envelope xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";

               xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema";>

  <soap:Body>

    <IdResponse

              xmlns="http://kkkk.com/DDiii";>

    <IdResult>

  <UserId>hello</UserId>

  <Username>there</Username>

     </IdResult>

    </IdResponse>

  </soap:Body>

</soap:Envelope>

--------------------xsl------------------------------------------

<?xml version='1.0'?>

<xsl:stylesheet

  xmlns="http://directdebit.com/DDLog";

  xmlns:soap="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/";

  version="1.0">

  <xsl:template match="soap:Envelope/soap:Body/IdResponse/IdResult">

  <HTML>

   <BODY>

bgcolor="#ffffff">

    <TR >

     <TD colspan="5"  width="47%" height="20px">

       <xsl:value-of
select="LogonAndGetLogByAuthenticationIdResponse/LogonAndGetLogByAuthent
icationIdResult/UserId"/>

     </TD>

    </TR>

    <TR >

     <TD colspan="5"  width="47%" height="20px">

      <xsl:value-of
select="LogonAndGetLogByAuthenticationIdResponse/LogonAndGetLogByAuthent
icationIdResult/Username "/>

</TD>

     </TR>

  </BODY>