[xsl] How to use arrays in xsl

Subject: [xsl] How to use arrays in xsl
From: "Jitendra Kharche" <Jitendra.Kharche@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:18:26 +0530
Hi all,
I am facing a problem while writing an xsl.
In my xml I have a comma separated values (csv) list. On each of the
value in this list I want to do some processing. For that I want to
parse the csv string and store it into an array and pass the array to a
separate template from processing. Can we do this in xsl?

Regards,
Jitendra Kharche
Geometric Software Solutions Co. Ltd.
Work: +91-20-2290 6351

This e-mail communication and any attachments are privileged and
confidential and intended only for the use of the recipients named
above. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not review,
disclose, disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail and attachments.
If you have received this communication in error, please notify the
sender immediately by email or telephone at+91-20-22906351.