Re: [xsl] How to use arrays in xsl

Subject: Re: [xsl] How to use arrays in xsl
From: "Mukul Gandhi" <gandhi.mukul@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 May 2006 10:30:59 +0530
It seems, you need a string tokenizer. You can write the tokenizer
yourself, or use the one available at
http://www.exslt.org/str/functions/tokenize/index.html. If you are
using XSLT 2.0, then it has built in tokenize function.

XSLT does not have arrays, as are available in languages like C or Java.

Regards,
Mukul