Re: [xsl] Why doesn test work in one case, but not another???

Subject: Re: [xsl] Why doesn test work in one case, but not another???
From: Shirley Gasch <sgasch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 10:24:37 -0400
Hi Jon,

I downloaded this file and printed it out to see whether or not it will help. This is converted code, so it should work, but this isn't the first time that it hasn't. If it weren't for the fact that I have hundreds of pages written in CDML, I would start again from scratch. I'm trying to save myself from having to do that.

Shirley

Shirley,. have you checked out the filemaker documentation on the xml?
A quick google search for filemaker pro xml format brought that high
up in the list. http://www.filemaker.com/downloads/pdf/xml_overview.pdf seems to have
documentation on the internal formats of the xml that is produced.

Jon Gorman

-- Shirley Gasch Phone: (301) 794-2164 Computer Sciences Corporation Fax: (301) 794-8355 7700 Hubble Drive, Rm N384 Lanham/Seabrook, Md. 20706 email: sgasch@xxxxxxx