Re: [xsl] XSLT arguments in PHP 5

Subject: Re: [xsl] XSLT arguments in PHP 5
From: "Martynas Jusevicius" <martynas.jusevicius@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2006 18:33:32 +0200
Thanks for trying, but I finally managed to get stream-based solution
working :) Thanks to this:
http://alexandre.alapetite.net/doc-alex/xslt-php4-php5/xslt-php4-to-php5.php.txt

On 6/21/06, Buchcik, Kasimier <k.buchcik@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

> [...]

Ah. This can be made workable with Libxslt/Libxml2.

> I'm looking for an alternative in PHP5. Are saying it is not
> possible yet? :/

I don't know if it's currently possible with PHP 5. I can only
provide info about Libxml2's side. So others will be of more help here.

> Quoting Zend: "All the XML extensions now support PHP streams
> throughout, even if you try to access a stream not directly from PHP.
> <...> Basically, you can access a PHP stream everywhere where you can
> access a normal file."
> So I thought I might implement my own stream wrapper and use it with
> document(). I have no luck here though.

[...]

Cheers,

Kasimier