RE: [xsl] Xpath problem?

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xpath problem?
From: "Seth Foss" <seth.foss@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 10:56:21 -0400
'allMaxTime' is called. If I move the for-each loop from 'max' and put it into
'allMaxTime', then it works fine, which it wouldn't if 'allMaxTime was not
called at all.

The reason 'max' is a separate template is that different places pass
different groups of nodes to the max template, i.e. it is resused. If I have
to, I will just have duplicate code, but I would like to know why it isn't
being called directly.