Re: [xsl] Xpath problem?

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xpath problem?
From: Florent Georges <darkman_spam@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2006 17:42:22 +0200 (CEST)
Wendell Piez wrote:

> At 11:06 AM 6/28/2006, Georges wrote:

> >   Can you please submit a simple example reproducing the
> > problem?  That is, a minimal XML input with a minimal XSLT
> > script with the two template versions.

> Good idea. Always a good idea.

> Often when creating such a minimal sample, one finds the
> problem oneself. It's a good debugging technique even without
> a list to ask. :-)

  Yes.  And even for learning.  This imposes to dissociate the several
features used in the problem, and create clear and simple samples.
IMHO it is the most important thing I ever learn since I read mailing
lists and Usenet :-)

  Regards,

--drkm

Yahoo! Mail riinvente le mail ! Dicouvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son interface rivolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com