Re: [xsl] Transforming multiple XML files into one file

Subject: Re: [xsl] Transforming multiple XML files into one file
From: Chad Chelius <cchelius@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2006 10:50:09 -0400
The <movie> element is the element within each of the files that I am referencing that I want to "pull" into the new XML file. Does that make sense?

On Jul 5, 2006, at 10:37 AM, Florent Georges wrote:

I don't really understand your question. How do you get the 'movie'
element to apply the above template rule on? If it is by an other call
to document(), doc() or collection(), I guess you have a named template
to start. If you have, you can start there, but te way to tell it to
your processor is implementation-defined. For example with Saxon:

~> saxon -it main script.xsl

Regards,

--drkm