[xsl] [XSL] [Announce] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)

Subject: [xsl] [XSL] [Announce] XSLT Unit Testing (FAO Jeni Tennison)
From: "Weston, Toby" <toby.weston@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2006 14:52:27 +0100
Folks,

Just a quick note to say that I've setup a SF project that holds Jeni's
original work (versioned as 0.9.0) and the
Changes I've been working on (custom Ant task and XSLT tweaks, versioned as
1.0.0).

See it in it's glory(!) at http://tennison-tests.sourceforge.net/

This is really a place where we can store and easily share the work, I'd
love it if a few people took an interest as I still think unit testing XSLT
as a field is a bit lacking. I've stored Jeni's original work separately in
svn, so it would be easy to branch or change direction from where I've been
going. There's also a consolidated set of documentation on there...

Feel free to poke around, feedback and most of all... Contribute!

Thanks,
Toby