Re: [xsl] SSI echo as an attribute value

Subject: Re: [xsl] SSI echo as an attribute value
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2006 16:12:37 +0100
> FYI when I put it in an xsl:attribute it comes out as:

there's two issues there,
one whether the character map comes before or after the html-mode
URI-attribute %-encoding
two whether the answer should be different depending on whetjer you use
a literal result attribute or xsl:attribute.

I think the answer for two is clear it should make no difference so you
may want to report that to your xsl engine's bug list.

answering one would involve reading the serialisation  spec again more
carefully than I have time for right now.

In any case you should be able to turn off %-encoding with
escape-uri-attributes="no" on xsl:output.

David