Re: [xsl] BASE64 Encoded Content REPLACEMENT

Subject: Re: [xsl] BASE64 Encoded Content REPLACEMENT
From: Senthilkumaravelan Krishnanatham <senthil@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 11:30:39 -0800
Hi,
The Content name like subject ,text and html are base64 encoded to maintain the well- formness of the HTML template for the receiving system.
So we have come up with the [[]] for replacement content.

For the readability ,I have given the value as it with out encoding it.I have provided the comment the same.

Sending system does want to change the way they send it. My program should transform the content and send the replaced content as mail to my customers.
Hope I am clear.

Thanks,
Senthil