RE: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog

Subject: RE: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog
From: "Colin Adams" <colinpauladams@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 15:02:21 +0000
From: "Mark Peters" <flickrmeister@xxxxxxxxx>

The "catalogs" property points to my catalog file. And finally
(whew!), this file references my DITA DTD:

<public publicId="-//IBM//DTD DITA Composite//EN"
uri="C:/DITA-OT1.3/dtd/dita132/ditabase.dtd"></public>

When I try to transform my XML doc with some basic XSL, Xalan replies
with an error: "java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\sabadoc\ditabase.dtd
(The system cannot find
the file specified)."

I don't know if it is relevant, but the URI concerned looks doubtful to me. You are using a URI scheme named C. You should be using the file scheme.

Maybe you are getting lucky on one machine, and the working directory is the root?

Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters! http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters