Re: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog

Subject: Re: [xsl] Xalan-J 2.6 cannot find my catalog
From: "Mark Peters" <flickrmeister@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2006 08:04:15 -0500
Maybe the better question is, what do I need in my software
environment to use a catalog file successfully?  Do I need a specific
version of Java?  What files and settings?  I've been Googling for a
step-by-step process or a checklist of some sort (cross-referencing
the error I'm encountering, as well), but without success so far.

Thanks,
Mark