RE: [xsl] Issue with child:: element

Subject: RE: [xsl] Issue with child:: element
From: "wrew ewrwe" <meenananju@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2006 11:26:11 -0500
Thank you for your response Michael.

But what is happening is that since in the "note" template itself, Iam testing if the "parent" elements are level1 ...level6, then I say dont do anything, otherwise display Note.

And now again, under "level1" template when I say if the first child is a note then display tht. So untilately it is checking only for first child note. If there is another note element inside "level1" it does not display it.

That is the issue I am facing. Can you please suggest something?