Re: [xsl] XHTML html validation

Subject: Re: [xsl] XHTML html validation
From: John Steel <john.steel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 13:51:15 +0000
Owen Rees wrote:
--On Friday, February 16, 2007 12:08:29 +0000 John Steel wrote:

It did! Thanks. Except firefox now just dumps the xml with the message
"This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated
with it" :-(

It will do that if you do not specify the correct namespace. Your top level element should start with something like this:

Oh man, well even though this is like pulling teeth I'm hoping others wo do the same will benefit :-)
When I make the change you suggest, all my xml tags appear in the source of the page literally as though my stylesheet wasn't used.

--
http://www.phonewebcam.com