[xsl] xsl:include from a jar file in an ear file

Subject: [xsl] xsl:include from a jar file in an ear file
From: "Jernigan, TieSha" <jernigant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 12:21:50 -0400
I am using Saxon 8.8 and Java 1.4.2_05.

So I have a stylesheet that uses xsl:include to include another
stylesheet. Both stylesheets are in a jar file called transform.jar, and
the transform.jar file is in an ear file called service.ear which is
deployed to a weblogic server. I have added the below as my include
statement, but when I run my app I get

Error at xsl:include on line 3 of  : XTSE0165:
java.util.zip.ZipException: The system cannot find the file specified.

Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?

<xsl:include href="jar:file:///services.ear!/APP-INF/lib/transform.jar!/
TransformFunctions.xslt"/>

and this, but neither worked

<xsl:include href="jar:file:///transform.jar!/
TransformFunctions.xslt"/>

Thanks

  TieSha