RE: [xsl] xsl:include from a jar file in an ear file

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:include from a jar file in an ear file
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 23 Mar 2007 16:41:45 -0000
> > Any ideas of what I may be doing wrong?
>
> using the (unoffical) jar: URI schem with saxon 8,.8,
> probably! The saxon 8.9 release notes say:

Correct. In 8.9 I made a very rare exception to my usual policy of 100%
strict standards conformance by introducing the ability to resolve jar: URLs
despite the fact that this is technically a non-conformance with section 5.8
of the XSLT 2.0 spec, which requires relative URIs in xsl:include and
xsl:import to be resolved as described in RFC 3986.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/