[xsl] XSL-FO control over external links

Subject: [xsl] XSL-FO control over external links
From: "Cindy Hunt" <Cindy.Hunt@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 10:47:03 -0400
When I generate a PDF document via XSL-FO (formatted via Antenna House), I
have links to some external web sites. When I open the PDF file in Internet
Explorer and right-click on the link and say "open in browser", I go to the
web page I want. The problem is that when I hit the back button in IE, I go
back to the first page of my document instead of the link anchor point. Is
there any way to control this behavior in my XSL-FO or is this something that
can be set in browser settings?

If I just left-click the link without saying "open in browser", it opens a new
IE window to the web page and my document stays at the same point as where I
linked from.

Any ideas on getting it to work so that when I just do a regular mouse click
on the link, that it doesn't open a new window (the web page fills my
document's page) but does return to my link anchor when I hot the back
button?

Any ideas appreciated!

Cindy Hunt