Re: [xsl] inserting page-break after certain terms

Subject: Re: [xsl] inserting page-break after certain terms
From: AAS Contractor <AAS.Contractor@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2007 14:05:59 +0100
OK, I think I understand what you want to do, but you haven't included
enough of your code to show what you have done. For example, where is the
variable "gesamt" declared?

Irrespective, if your plan relies on updating the value of a variable it is
doomed to failure, as you cannot update variables in xslt. If you provide
some more code perhaps an alternative solution can be found.

regards,
Bruce

This email (and attachments) are confidential and intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient please notify the sender, delete any copies and do not take action in reliance on it. Any views expressed are the author's and do not represent those of IOP, except where specifically stated. IOP takes reasonable precautions to protect against viruses but accepts no responsibility for loss or damage arising from virus infection. For the protection of IOP's systems and staff emails are scanned automatically.

IOP Publishing Limited Registered in England under Registration No 467514. Registered Office: Dirac House, Temple Back, Bristol BS1 6BE England
Vat No GB 461 6000 84.