Re: [xsl] Select Deepest Node only in Iteration

Subject: Re: [xsl] Select Deepest Node only in Iteration
From: "J. Zhang" <j.zhang@xxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 17:45:51 +0200
Hi Michael,

I am a getting an error with your Saxon parser. :)

This is the error:
XTSE0010: An xsl:if element must not contain an xsl:sort element
Failed to compile stylesheet. 1 error detected.

This is my code:

<xsl:for-each select="document($filename)">

<xsl:for-each select="//*">

<xsl:if test="matches(string(self::node()), concat('\W', $term, '\W'),
'im')">

<xsl:sort select="count(ancestor::node)" order="descending"/>

<xsl:if test="position()=1">

<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>

<path>/<xsl:value-of select="saxon:path()"/></path>

<xsl:text>
</xsl:text>

</xsl:if>

</xsl:if>