RE: [xsl] Looking for XSL consultants

Subject: RE: [xsl] Looking for XSL consultants
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:36:00 +0100
Just as a matter of etiquette, it would be really nice if ads like this say
what part of the world the job is in.

Many members of this list have probably learnt from experience that if it
doesn't say, then it's a fair bet that it's somewhere in America, and many
of us have even learnt to decipher addresses such as "somerville ma" that
give no further context; but it's really a bit parochial to make this
assumption.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/