RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping assignment

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping assignment
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 09:27:29 +0100
As with dynamic sorting: if you know that the dynamic keys will be simple
element names, you can use *[name()=$key]. For anything more complex, you
need xx:evaluate(). If you can't get this to work you'll need to show us
what you did before we can tell you what you did wrong.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/