RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping assignment

Subject: RE: [xsl] dynamic grouping assignment
From: christoph.klocker@xxxxxx
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:29:33 +0200
I tried this before, but I got the error: A sequence of more than one item
is not allowed as the first argument of saxon:evaluate(). At least trying
when using Oxygen.

I would do

group-by="string-join(receiver, operation, prev_bus_state, data,
  for $x in $groupingKeys return saxon:evaluate($x/key), '|'))"

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/