RE: [xsl] Output to a file...and line feeds...

Subject: RE: [xsl] Output to a file...and line feeds...
From: "Naschke, Pete" <NaschkePS@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 13:26:59 -0500
I verified that my XSLT file does have the <xsl:output method="text" />
line...but when does the program ask for a filename to save the data
file to??

Here's my XSLT file...

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
  <xsl:output method="text" />
  <xsl:template match="/">
    <xsl:apply-templates
select="windowgroup/windowgroupings/windowgrouping" />
  </xsl:template>
  <xsl:template match="windowgrouping">
    <xsl:value-of select="shortdescription/@Value" />
    <xsl:text></xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="longdescription/@Value"></xsl:value-of>
    <xsl:text></xsl:text>
    <xsl:value-of select="longdescription/@Value"></xsl:value-of>
    <xsl:text></xsl:text>
  </xsl:template>
</xsl:stylesheet>

How do I use, where do I find XSLT 2.0? I am using the Microsoft program
XML Notepad...does it somehow allow the user to select XSLT 1.0 or XSLT
2.0??

I think if I get this file output problem figured out, I'll be able to
do more effective program development.