[xsl] [was] RE: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Group on Facebook [now] frankly personal

Subject: [xsl] [was] RE: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Group on Facebook [now] frankly personal
From: "Haarman, Mike" <mike.haarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:10:44 -0500
All and sundry,

> who the mysterious "Karlos Santana" friend request came from... :)

The list has grown exceptionally chatty lately.  Are not there
alternative venues and medias readily available for this sort of blandly
self-promotional verbal gadding?

Despite our inadvertent familiarity with the tireless, long-serving
individuals behind the names on this list, it is decidedly *not* a
social network but a technical listserve.  Salient posts have been
outnumbered three or four to one today, by my reckoning.

With all due respect for the shibboleths of *growing community* and
*promoting technology*, get a damn room.  Responses directed to an
individual should be so addressed and routed.

Mike Haarman,
Content Architect,
Wolters Kluwer Financial Services

mike.haarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx