Re: [xsl] [was] RE: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Gro ...

Subject: Re: [xsl] [was] RE: [xsl] .NET Dynamic Languages Gro ...
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 15:20:12 -0400
OK, that's enough!

Mike -- you have a point, but you didn't have to be nasty about it.

Everyone else -- Mike is right. This is XSL-List and it has a very specific charter.

This is partly my fault - for not noticing that I was answering a list message not a personal message from Mr. Johansson. I apologize for adding to the clutter.

Now, friends, let's talk about XSL, XSLT, or XSL-FO here. And NOTHING else!

OK?

-- Tommie

All and sundry,

who the mysterious "Karlos Santana" friend request came from... :)

The list has grown exceptionally chatty lately. Are not there alternative venues and medias readily available for this sort of blandly self-promotional verbal gadding?

Despite our inadvertent familiarity with the tireless, long-serving
individuals behind the names on this list, it is decidedly *not* a
social network but a technical listserve.  Salient posts have been
outnumbered three or four to one today, by my reckoning.

With all due respect for the shibboleths of *growing community* and
*promoting technology*, get a damn room.  Responses directed to an
individual should be so addressed and routed.

------------------------------------ Mike Haarman, Content Architect, Wolters Kluwer Financial Services

mike.haarman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
612-656-7782 (mpls)
320-240-4308 (st cloud)

100 South Fifth Street, Suite 700,
Minneapolis, MN  55402

http://www.wolterskluwerfs.com/

B. Tommie Usdin                        mailto:btusdin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Mulberry Technologies: A Consultancy Specializing in XML and SGML