Re: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the Document Function

Subject: Re: [xsl] In Search of People Who Know About and/or Use the Document Function
From: "M. David Peterson" <m.david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:46:11 -0600
On Fri, 07 Sep 2007 00:40:26 -0600, Colin Paul Adams <colin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

The other thing is it is currently not possible to compile Gestalt to
.NET, as the ePOSIX library which it depends upon does not yet compile
to .NET.
Which means only gexslt could be compiled. As this means no HTTP
access, I don't think anyone would be interested.
So only a COM object would work right now.

Ahh.. that definitely changes things a bit. Well, it was worth a try none-the-less.

BTW, Colin: What email client do you use? I realize this is off-topic, but I *really* like the way your client handles inline quotes, something I've been envious of for too many years than I'd care to admit ;-)

--
/M:D

M. David Peterson
http://mdavid.name | http://www.oreillynet.com/pub/au/2354 | http://dev.aol.com/blog/3155