Re: [xsl] xsl:function

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:function
From: Abel Braaksma <abel.online@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:03:41 +0200
Karanam.Chowdary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
But the error is Namespace "http://whatever"; doesn't contain any
functions. Shud I give the name space that is valid? I mean shud that
name space contain functions?

your namespace contains functions. You declared them correctly. What processor do you use? run the following stylesheet to find out whether your processor supports xslt 2.0:

<xsl:template match="/">
<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:version')" />
</xsl:template>

If it says "1.0", download Saxon 8.9 (open source for the B version, SA version needs a license), AltovaXML (free for both B and SA versions, but not open) or Gestalt (open source, only a B version available iirc) to run your tests with.

Cheers,
-- Abel Braaksma