Re: [xsl] xsl:function

Subject: Re: [xsl] xsl:function
From: "bryan rasmussen" <rasmussen.bryan@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2007 09:20:42 +0200
I believe you are using MSXML,
if you want to check the processor use the following
<xsl:value-of select="system-property('xsl:vendor')" /> it probably
will say something about microsoft. If yes you need to do the
following:

change version to 1.0. Stop using xsl:function, it won't work.

you can read here http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/01/12/xml/
for extension functions in msxml
There are no doubt better articles somewhere on the microsoft site but
most things return .NET first and you probably don't want it.

I suppose this is in relation to your earlier question about SOAP.

Cheers,
Bryan Rasmussen