Re: [xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count of Node Sets

Subject: Re: [xsl] [XSL]Display Different Results Based on Count of Node Sets
From: Alice Ju-Hsuan Wei <ajwei@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 23:34:57 -0400
Hi, Abel:

I did try the suggestion you and Michael provided, but it does not work at all.

The XML:

<book>

   <author>Tennison, Jeni
   <title>Beginning XSLT</title>
  <title>Beginning XSLT 2.0</title>
  </author>

  <author>Meyer, Eric
<title>The Zen of CSS</title>
 </author>

</book>

When it gets fit into the two cases I try to provide the different output, it always give me one sort of output. (with <p> break between both titles) I have another alternative in mind:

<xsl:template match="title">
       <xsl:choose>
           <xsl:when test="position() ='1'"/>
           <xsl:otherwise>
                   <xsl:apply-templates/>
           </xsl:otherwise>
       </xsl:choose>
   </xsl:template>

However, this still gives me the same kind of output--with each of the titles on separate lines. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Alice