[xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO

Subject: [xsl] Problem while displaying TOC in XSL-FO
From: Kavita Surana <kavitass2@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:35:31 +0000 (GMT)
Hi All,

In my document few sections and sub-sections will get
displayed based on some condition so while displaying
Table of Contents my requirement is to display the
heading of the section/sub-section in TOC only if it
is present in the document.. For instance if

Section1 has 2 subsections
->sub-section1
->sub-section2

and if the criteria which displays these two
subsections is not satisfied then these two will not
be present in the document. So in this case while
displaying TOC I should not display Section heading as
well as subsection heading.

I was trying to do that by assigning id to each
fo:block which actually holds contents and calling
id() function in TOC to check if there is any node
present with this id in the document, but it doesn't
work at all.

If anybody has any idea , please respond to this post.

Thanks.
Kavita.

      Chat on a cool, new interface. No download required. Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/webmessengerpromo.php