Re: [xsl] stylesheet expansion

Subject: Re: [xsl] stylesheet expansion
From: David Carlisle <davidc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 10:39:53 GMT
>  As a middle road perhaps we could borrow from java and create .xar
> files (um.. "zarr"?) with manifests that indicate the primary
> stylesheet?

or couldn't you just use jar, saxon at least supports the (somewhat
dubiously specified) jar: URI scheme so you should be able to dump all
the various stylesheet modules into a single jar file for delivery and
be able to use them without unpacking as
<xsl:import href="jar:module1/stylesheet666.xsl"/>
shouldn't you?

David