[xsl] Document function and DTD

Subject: [xsl] Document function and DTD
From: jingjun long <longjingjun@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 16:47:37 +0800
hi there,

I am using document function to read multiple XML document as the
source. I have a question and wonder if you have experience this before.

In the XSLT, I say:

<xsl:variable name="src_doc" select="document('src.xml')"/>

If there is no DocType definition in src.xml, it is ok.

In my case, there is a DocType definition in src.xml. The DTD is not in
the same folder where src.xml is. I use catalog file to locate the DTD
file. In this case, I get "can not find DTD file" error when I run the xslt.

My question is, is there any way to set catalog resolver for document
function?

Thank you in advance

Jingjun