[xsl] Is there a tool for auto-generating XSLT scripts for converting XML docs -> HTML ?

Subject: [xsl] Is there a tool for auto-generating XSLT scripts for converting XML docs -> HTML ?
From: "Ben Stover" <bxstover@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 09:59:51 +0100
Assume I have a "normal" XML docs. I want to display the content of this XML doc on a HTML page
well formatted in tables, columns, rows and with headers.

I could start now to write an appropriate XSLT script from scratch.

But I could imagine that there is a tool which does such a job (=XSLT script/stylesheet writing)
for me. I want to use this generated XSLT stylesheet later as skeleton/base for possible refinements.

As I first step I only want to avoid writing the dumb "main" stuff again and again.

Is there such a tool ?

Ben