Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents

Subject: Re: [xsl] combining multiple documents
From: Steven Ericsson-Zenith <steven@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2008 15:32:19 -0800
Well, that does in fact produce the desired result but it was not suggested by Andrew. He did not specify the use of "/" as the node selector - and, frankly, while I am pleased to have identified a solution I am mystified why this works and a simple key reference does not since surely "/" simply specifies the global processing scope in any case.

With respect,
Steven