RE: [xsl] xsl:import performance problems

Subject: RE: [xsl] xsl:import performance problems
From: "Michael Kay" <mike@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:13:41 -0000
If two modules A and B each import a module C, then it's the same as if they
imported two modules C1 and C2 that happen to have identical content. You're
going to end up with a lot of components (templates, variables etc) existing
more than once with different import precedences. Doesn't sound like a good
idea.

Michael Kay
http://www.saxonica.com/