Re: [xsl] WYSIWYG XSLT editor

Subject: Re: [xsl] WYSIWYG XSLT editor
From: Dan Vint <dvint@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2008 18:16:18 -0800
See if PTC/Arbortext will sell you Styler without the Editor. This is the closet I have seen to stylesheets in like Frame or Word, although I think you may hit some points where you will want to know XSL/XSLT.

Styler will save XSL/XSLT format stylesheets from the proprietary format that it uses internally.

..dan